Friday, October 3, 2008

my place in newcastle!

carlton house, my house!

try to guess how many floors are there in this building!

the kitchen! it won't be this clean after 8 pm everyday!

my study desk...

my heaven... nothing is better than sleeping... if i have nothing to do, i can sleep up to 20 hours a day...

that's my wardrobe... damn small! no need two months, i think i need to get a new one! already saw some great looking jackets and sweaters at the mall!

did you guys realise something is missing from my room??? where is the window??

my daily needs! hope i won't die of sugar overdose!

2 comments:

CY said...

wow, it's a cozy little place.

I'm especially attracted to the last pic. Sigh, there will no longer be a tit-bit supplier. wonder where i can get food when i do OT?

ahcheap said...

I guess got 2 floors?
Btw, do u have other place to put ur bed? Feng Shui not good, above u shld not have anything.