Monday, April 13, 2009

farewell... to my oakley and giorgio armani!

24 hours ago, i was so frustrated with myself! i lost both my glasses and sunglasses! i really love both of them. so, this entry will be my tribute to them.... they helped me look good (sometimes)!!!! some of my friends said i look better without glasses. is quite hard to judge but i do miss them now!

the sunglasses.... is an oakley! i bought it in early 2008. gosh! it is not cheap.... if im not mistaken, i bought it with rm 550 (15% of my monthly salary back then). anyway, it has became one of my best travel buddy since we teamed up! we travelled to many places together.... java, northern thailand, scotland, malta and south england (the place where i've misplaced both of them). oakley blocked the sun for me and helped me look great... gosh! i feel so damn terrible! i didnt even have chance to say thank you to it and my carelessness separated us! i'm sorry, oakley! i'm really really sorry!

my prescription glasses.... it came to my life in july 2008. it is a giorgio armani glasses. technip teamed us up. i wasnt that confident with it at first but compliments from family and friends made me believe in it. we were inseparable since then. giorgio armani was a very helpful little fella.... my best-mate in class. i have problem reading the blackboard/ whiteboard from behind and with the help of giorgio armani, i have perfect lecture notes. giorgio armani, i miss you and i love you! please forgive me for my carelessness!

guys (oakley and giorgio armani).... i will always remember you guys....

in the memory of oakley,
feb 2008 - apr 2009

in the memory of giorgio armani,
jul 2008 - apr 2009

1 comment:

ahcheap said...

so kelian, not even sampai 1 year.Y u dint put from XXX?