Friday, May 21, 2010

leaving on a jet plane!

two more days, i will be flying back to kuala lumpur for good! i'm still very doubt on the decision i made. somehow, my parents are happy and excited! for myself, i have mixed feelings! im a bit upset for leaving here (i love europe) but at the same time im quite excited as i will be meeting my family and friends again.

the past 20 months have been very exciting (the best in my life)! i actually dont wanna leave europe but i dont have any other option. i have already been jobless for 6 months and if i keep waiting, i might get myself into serious mental illness (i already suspect myself of having mental disorder). the recent recession hasnt recovered and pound is still very weak. not just in the british soil, the situation in mainland europe is pretty bad as well. with chaos in greece, icelandic volcano still erupting, financial problems in spain and portugal and so on... maybe leaving europe isnt a bad decision.

anyway, i have yet to get enough of europe. i have not yet stepped into greece, croatia, portugal, norway and poland. i really wanna go to those countries! im sure i will be coming back to europe in the future. europe is like a heaven to me! beautiful places and great shopping. i need a few more pairs of paul smith shoes! after 20 months of shopping in europe, i think i will not be buying many things in malaysia. everything in malaysia is so overpriced! so, i gonna target of visiting europe once a year, starting 2011.

i'm still in uk but my parents already have plans for me in malaysia! they want me to get an apartment in kl and settle down. i dont really believe in marriage and they knew about it but my mom is still hoping for miracle. anyway, hope she gonna understand one day! what can i get in kl? aside for stupid politicians, overpriced clothes/ shoes and low wages, kuala lumpur isnt that bad! i can have many good friends around me and eat good food everyday and the most important, i can see my parents very often!

as for my travelling life, there are still many countries in asia which i have yet to travel. where will be next for me... for rest of 2010, i hope i can make it to laos, sri lanka and vietnam. in 2011, hope i can make it to china and india!

well... going back to kl isnt that bad after all! hope i can get back to technip and enjoy the life in kl i once had! all the best to myself!

21/05/2010



No comments: