Saturday, December 10, 2011

new life?

life can be very interesting. 18 months ago, i flew back to malaysia and was so excited to restart my life at kl. but 18 months later, i gave up my extremely easy and peaceful life at kl for middle east. i was quite doubt on my decision to move here. but yesterday, when i landed at the dubai international airport, i knew i must move forward. no more regret or upset...

a few days before taking my flight, i was so damn upset for leaving my parents at malaysia. but they are so damn understanding and encouraged me to take up this new role. my parents and sister are really important in my life. i will not be what i am right now without them. all the trusts and encouragements they had given me really shaped my life and my future. thanks mom, thanks dad, thanks sis!

everyone thinks that since i have stayed overseas for many years before, it wouldnt be so hard for me to leave malaysia again. oh well! you guys are wrong. i somehow got older and family became even more important in my life. when i left malaysia for the very first time, i was young and was so eager to see the world outside. this time is my third time leaving malaysia for a long stay. i'm still very excited about it but at the same time missing my family and friends in malaysia dearly.

speaking of my friends... fellas, i will surely go back to malaysia one day. for beer sessions, for expensive lunch/ dinner gatherings, for karaoke sessions, for retail therapies or for trips with you guys. be patient fellas, we will surely meet again.

oh well! all the best to you guys and myself...