Saturday, February 23, 2013

the big 3-2!

i'm officially 32! i do feel old (more wrinkles on my face) but i'm ageing with style for sure. oh well! age is just a number anyway.... so, screw it!

the question now... how was the 1st day of my 32? mmmm... weird but interesting (blushed)!  

the 1st birthday where i have to spend it alone (no family, no friend).
the 1st birthday where i have to wake up 4 in the morning (for a sunrise tour).
the 1st birthday where i almost damage my urinary bladder.
the 1st birthday where i have to urinate at the wall near a temple (publicly). 
the 1st birthday where i was laughed by a temple parking attendance/ guard  (for urinated at the wall).
the 1st birthday where i have to cycle in the rain.
the 1st birthday (maybe the last) where i have enjoyed a drum beating session by an old japanese man.
the 1st birthday where i bought a cake for myself.
the 1st birthday where i have indulged myself with a good massage session.
and the 1st birthday where my willy was touched by a stranger (the masseur). 

is okie to get old, but make everyday count! happy 32nd birthday, mr tan!!! 

hoi an, vietnam
11.17 pm



No comments: