Saturday, July 27, 2013

the next chapter!

life is like a thick book! every chapter tells a story. the singapore chapter of my life is coming to the end. kinda sad now! i don't wanna leave for sure but i have no choice. what is there in the next chapter? i'm so not looking forward to go back to dubai. friends are leaving dubai for good, the weather gonna kill me for sure and the workloads waiting for me at mcdermott middle east. and on top of those things, i will not have chicken rice for lunch or cheap seafood dinner on the weekend. damn! suddenly, i kinda hate dubai! i shouldn't have compared but somehow i feel like i belong here (singapore). i really wish i can be here longer. 

thanks to all my friends in singapore who created such a memorable experience for me.! love you all! hope i can write another chapter of my life in singapore. 

No comments: